- Slice ripe mangoes
- Graham crackers
- Condensed milk
- Double cream or all purposed cream
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and double cream by hand or electric mixer then set aside preferably chilled in the fridge while assembling the other ingredients
- In a square or rectangular container or dish, layer the Graham crackers at the bottom of the dish, completely covering as possible.
- Pour the cream mixture over the crackers and spread.
- Put the sliced mango over the cream mixture.
- Repeat steps 2-4 in order: crackers, cream, mango until container nearly filled.
- Crushed some of the Graham crackers in a sealed bag then spread on the top evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for not less than 6 hours or overnight if possible. The cream sets more when chilled just right otherwise you’ll indeed up with a gooey mixture spoiling the whole process itself.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Filipino Food Online
Share It To Your Friends!