- 1 cup raw macaroni pasta , cooked al dente
- 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or chopped into small pieces or diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 small fuji apples, diced
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cheese, diced or grated
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise ( this is a very small amount for this kind of dish, feel free to add more if you thinkthe salad is too dry or you can add a little milk instead)
- optional : add about 1/2 cup cooked shrimp; peeled and deveined
- In a big bowl, combine everything and toss gently until well combine, taste it; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover the bowl or transfer into a covered container and chill for at least 2 hours.
Source: Home Cooking And Baking
Share It To Your Friends!