- 1 kilo of ground pork
- ½ cup of minced onions
- 1 cup of minced carrots
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper (for wrapping)
- Combine ground pork and all ingredients. Put two eggs to provide sufficient moisture. Mix thoroughly until desired consistency is achieved.
- Set aside, covered, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, separate the lumpia wrapper individually.
- Wrap 2 tablespoons of the lumpia mixture in a piece of lumpia wrapper. Seal it using egg white or beaten egg. Continue to do so with the rest of lumpia mixture in the bowl.
- Deep fry each lumpia in a pan filled with cooking oil for 10 minutes or until lumpia turns golden brown.
- Remove lumpia from the fryer and set aside to allow cooking oil to drip. Put into a serving plate with sweet and sour sauce.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Source: Gutom Ako
Share It To Your Friends!