- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast (2 chicken breasts)
- ½ teaspoon rice wine
- ½ teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon sambal or chili paste with garlic (optional)
- red bell pepper, sugar snap peas, green onion, or veggies of choice
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces (best if slightly frozen) and add to a large bowl, Mix all the ingredients (except the cornstarch) together and pour over the chicken. Let it marinate (at least 15 minutes) while you prepare the other ingredients. When ready to cook, add the cornstarch, and mix until all the chicken strips are coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a wok over med-high heat, and then add the chicken being sure to shake off excess cornstarch. Pour in the sauce and mix well. Add the veggies and cook until softened but still crisp. Top with chopped green onions and serve over rice.
Source:Mj And Hungryman
Share It To Your Friends!