- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 9 fresh sage leaves
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 3 tsp olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper. Flatten the chicken to 1/2 inch thick with a mallet. Season both sides of the flattened chicken then place three sage leaves on each breast. Wrap two pieces of prosciutto on each chicken breast.
- Heat 3 teaspoons of olive a skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan and oil are hot, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes until golden brown; flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is done. Let the meat sit aside on a platter to rest.
- Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and cornstarch together in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Place the skillet over medium high heat then add the lemon juice mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle the sauce over each chicken breast. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Source: For The Love Of Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!