- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari OR ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 - 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) wild salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add garlic, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and paprika to a small bowl and mix. Add the hot sauce until you reach the level of desired heat.
- Add the salmon to a glass dish and top with the sauce, reserving about 3 tablespoons for later. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, and up to 6 hours, turning the fish at least once.
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Rotate the pan to coat the bottom evenly in oil and add the salmon, along with any excess marinade from the glass dish.
- Cook the salmon for about five minutes, then flip. Continue cooking for another five minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches at least 135 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, topping with the reserved sauce.
Source:In Sonnets Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!