- 1/4 cup minced or grated lemongrass
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 3/4-inch bone-in pork chops
- Combine lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, oil, and black pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using a small, pointed knife, make numerous punctures on both sides to each pork chop. Rub the lemongrass mixture onto both sides. Place pork in a large zip lock bag. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill on medium high with the cover on for about 4 minutes per side, rotating pork chops 45 degrees to create cross hatch marks after 2 minutes. Avoid overcooking pork to prevent drying out. The desired internal temperature should be 145 degrees F. Allow to rest 10 minutes prior to serving. Makes 4 servings.
Source: In Good Flavor
Share It To Your Friends!