- cooking oil
- 1 kilo ripe tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. alamang or shrimp paste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Saute garlic in cooking oil until light brown. Add onions.
- Add shrimp paste. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Stirring constantly. Saute until tomato peels curl.
- Add beaten eggs, still stirring constantly to prevent from burning.
- Add salt, depends on your taste.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve with fried fish and steamed white rice.
Share It To Your Friends!