- 1 pound fresh or frozen Tilapia or Cod fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 drops red pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Basil, to taste
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets on prepared baking sheet, not allowing them to touch. Brush each fillet with the lemon juice, if desired. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until fish is just barely flaking.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Remove fish from oven and using a spoon, spread the Parmesan mixture on each fillet. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until coating is slightly brown and crispy, and fish is cooked through (will be flaky when tested with a fork).
Source:Lazy Gluten Free
Share It To Your Friends!