- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 oz) 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.5 oz) package caramel pudding mix (don't make the pudding)
- 6 oz butter, melted
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- salted caramel ice cream topping
- extra whipped cream, for serving
- Whip the cream cheese in a large bowl. Then add the pumpkin, Cool Whip, pudding mix, butter, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch crust.
- Let the pie chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Add the caramel topping after the cheesecake has chilled. Serve with extra whipped cream, if desired.
Source: Budget Girl
Share It To Your Friends!