- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Evaporated Milk for garnish
- In a pan, combine cooked brown rice and water. Boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice becomes softer.
- Add cocoa powder and stir until dissolved. At this stage, the poridge starts to thicken. Gradually add a tablespoon at a time of sugar until you achieved your desired sweetness. Add salt and stir.
- Add more watet until you reach your desired consistency. Pour over some evaporated milk and serve.
Source: Kusina Ni Teds
Share It To Your Friends!