For Marinate The Beef
- 500 Grams Beef (cut in to thin slices)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper (crushed)
- 5 Tablespoon Oil
- 5 Clove Garlic (cut into slices)
- 2 Medium Red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 Sprig Curry leaves
- 2 Large Banana pepper (cut into slices)
- 2 Large Spring onion (cut into slices)
- 1 Large Tomato (cut into wedges)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy sauce (light)
- 4 Tablespoon Tomato sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Medium Green chilli (cut into slices)
To Marinate The Beef
- Add beef to a large mixing bowl then add salt and black pepper and mix well all together. Leave for about 20 minutes to marinate.
- Now heat oil in a sauce pan for about 2 minutes in medium heat when oil is hot add beef & fry until beef get golden/brown colour for about 10 minutes. Take fried beef out of the sauce pan and place them on a paper towel to extract the excess oil.
- By using the same saucepan & left over oil let's continue cooking: add garlic to the saucepan followed by curry leaves, onion, tomato, green chilli, banana pepper and spring onion. Stir fry them for about 2 minutes, then add vinegar, tomato sauce, sugar, soy sauce and chilli flakes into the saucepan stir well. Then add fried beef & mix well all together, Keep cooking for further 2 more minutes. Then remove from the heat & transfer it to a serving dish while veggies are crunchy. Serve hot!
Source: Daily Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!