- 1 1/2 lbs moose steak (or stewing meat), cut into bite size pieces
- 15 mini white potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 medium carrots, slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1 large bay leaf
- 6 C beef broth
- 1 packet brown gravy
- 1/2 tsp each, salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 C frozen peas
- 2 Tbs each, cornstarch & cold water
- In a 6 quart crock pot, place the meat, onion, potatoes, carrot. Whisk the brown gravy mix and thyme into the beef broth, and add to the crock pot. Add in the bay leaf and season with salt and pepper. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hrs.
- 30 minutes before serving, add the peas to the crock pot. Mix the cornstarch with the cold water and also add to the crock pot, stirring to combine. Stir mixture well before serving and remove the bay leaf.
Source:Hun What's For Dinner?
Share It To Your Friends!