- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided in half
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, divided in half
- 15 oz. can fat free beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and coat with the olive oil and half the pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- In a medium sized pot simmer the beef broth and butter.
- Then add the coated potatoes and bring to a boil for 8 minutes.
- Season the chicken pieces with the other half of the pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Also lightly season the chicke pieces
- with kosher salt and pepper.
- Grease a 12"x 9" glass baking pan.
- Evenly spread out the seasoned chicken pieces in the bottom of that pan.
- Now pour the boiled potatoes and the broth mixture evenly over the chicken pieces.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered on middle rack for 50- 60 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve warm with pan juices.
Source:My Recipe Journey
Share It To Your Friends!