- 4 pack of boneless or bone-in pork chops
- 1 tbs. oil
- 1 cup Coca Cola
- 1 cups of Ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using a skillet (or your stove) brown both sides of pork chops in oil, salt and Pepper them to taste
- Mix together coca cola and ketchup.
- Pour your mixture into the skillet and cover your chops.
- Cook them in your skillet covered with the lid over medium for about 10 minutes or until fully cooked (will depend on thickness.)
- If sauce is too thin, remove chops and set aside, then reduce sauce to desired thickness.
- Serve sauce over pork chops
Source:Frugal Living Mom
Share It To Your Friends!