- 4 - 5 thinly cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- fresh cracked black pepper and kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons nonpareil capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together flour, panko bread crumbs and granulated garlic on a plate. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture. Allow to set for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Once butter melts cook chicken until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove, transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Reserve pan drippings.
- To the same pan that you cooked the chicken in combine lemon juice, white wine, chicken broth and capers with the pan drippings. Cook over medium heat until reduced by 1/3 about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add in remaining 5 tablespoons of butter. Swirl sauce in pan until butter melts.
- Uncover chicken, transfer to serving platter. Pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Source: Life's Ambrosia
Share It To Your Friends!