- 5 lbs chicken (I cut a whole chicken into 10 pieces)
- 2 tbsp green seasoning <–click for recipe
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- Place cleaned chicken in a large bowl. In a small bowl mix green seasoning, Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper and 1 tsp oil; mix well then rub over chicken pieces making sure it is well covered. Set aside.
- Place flour in a large plate, and then add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper and mix to combine. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Coat chicken in flour, making sure to shake off any excess then quickly dip egg in mixture. Allow the excess egg mixture to drip off chicken before adding back to the flour. Shake off excess. Repeat with each piece of chicken.
- Place a heavy bottom pan over high heat with 2 inches deep canola oil. Once oil is hot, lower the heat to medium low. Now carefully add chicken pieces into oil and fry for 10 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove from heat and place on a plate lined with paper towel to drain the excess oil.
Source:Jehan Can Cook
Share It To Your Friends!