- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 8 baby bok choy, chopped
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons nut butter of choice (e.g. almond, peanut, etc)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- optional ad-in's if desired
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add the bok choy and saute for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- While bok choy is cooking, mix coconut milk, almond or peanut butter, sea salt, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in additional ingredients to taste if desired.
- Once bok choy is cooked, add to a serving platter and drizzle with the "peanut" sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Source: In Sonnet's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!