- ½ kilo beef
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 white onions
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- cooking oil
- Sliced the beef around ¼-inch thick. Mix calamansi and soy sauce in a mixing bowl, add pepper, garlic and beef. Mix the ingredients well. Refrigerate the mixture and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat the skillet. Pour cooking oil and increase the heat for oil to become very hot.
- Fry the slices of beef for about 3 minutes per each side or cook until brown. Do this in batches. Keep the marinade, it will be used later.
- When you are finished with the beef, stir fry the onion rings in the remaining oil. Put back the beef in the skillet, then pour the marinade. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the beef slices from the skillet and arranged it in a medium-sized platter. Topped with onion rings. Pour the sauce over the beef and onions. Best when served hot and with white rice.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Share It To Your Friends!