- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 small bag whole carrots (about 12) peeled and diced
- 3 - 4 c. leftover beef pot roast
- 1 (15 oz.) can petite cut diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen cut green beans
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen corn
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth
- 4 c. vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the soup to a low boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover, stir well and continue to simmer until green beans are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Share It To Your Friends!