- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbles; set aside.
- Peel, core and slice apples to make 5-6 cups. Toss fruit with 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar. Add fruit to a baking dish (10"x6"x2"), or in a pie plate.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Share It To Your Friends!