- 1 medium green capsicum, chopped finely
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped finely
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1/2 medium yellow capsicum, chopped finely
- 10 seeded green olives, chopped finely
- 2 red Thai chillies, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 x 185g can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 Tbsp baby capers, drained
- lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- 2 hard boiled cut in wedges, for serving (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Harissa-style dressing: Heat the oil in small pan, add garlic and seeds; cook, stirring, until fragrant. Stir in juice, vinegar and salt.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl drizzle dressing over salad, toss gently to combine, garnish with boiled eggs and lemon wedges.
- Eat it on its own with a fresh and crunchy French stick or, for a quick snack, roll up some of this salad in flat bread, like pitta or lavash.
Source:My Art Of Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!