- 15 pcs Santol
- 1 Cup coconut cream
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 3 pcs Siling Haba (finger Chillies)
- 3 to 4 TBSP Alamang (fermented tiny shrimps or krill)
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- Cut Santol in half and remove seeds. Prepare a bowl with water
- and grate santol pulp on it using a kudkuran (a bench coconut grater).
- If you don't have a kudkuran, you can peel off the skin of the santol,
- remove the seeds and grate in a food processor adding a little amount
- of water. Squeze grated pulp to remove the juice. This is done to
- remove the "tart" taste.
- Place all ingredients in a pan except the coconut cream. Bring to a boil,
- stirring occasionally. When the mixture is almost dry, add the coconut
- cream and simmer until oil appears on the side of the pan.
- Remove from heat and serve
Source: Everything's Herbed
Share It To Your Friends!