- 2 lbs pork, cubed ( I used a mixture of pork shoulders and sirloin cuts)
- 8 cloves ( or more) garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped,
- 5 tbsp olive oil ( you can also use regular cooking oil)
- ½ cup vinegar
- 5 round tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pcs green chili peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup spicy bagoong
- ½ cup sweet bagoong
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat Olive oil in a large wok and saute the garlic and onion over low heat. Once the garlic is fragrant and starts to show a very slight change in color, Add in the pork and let this brown brown over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the tomatoes, the green chili peppers, salt and pepper and cover the wok, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are soft. Add in the vinegar and let the pork cook with the wok covered.
- When the pork is cooked through and tender, Add in the bagoong and stir to distribute evenly.
- Add in the parsley and turn off heat.
Share It To Your Friends!