- 3 mangoes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic granulated tapioca
- Slice the mangoes into 3 parts—the sides that you can eat are the “cheeks” while the middle portion is the “core.”
- Don’t waste the mango core! Scrape as much of the edible parts of the mango cores and reserve in a small bowl.
- Dice the remaining 6 mango cheeks and set aside.
- In a blender, add the scraped mango cores, milk, and sweetened condensed coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup tapioca. Stir on low heat until the tapioca becomes transparent.
- Before serving, let cool and add the diced mangoes as garnish.
Source: Bok Choy And Broccoli
Share It To Your Friends!