- 1 piece whole chicken, (1 kilo)
- 160 grams onions
- 1 can Vienna sausage
- 100 grams chorizo bilbao
- 25 grams processed cheese, grated
- 500 grams ground pork
- 50 grams raisins
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 100 grams pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Debone the chicken. Chop the onions, Vienna sausage and chorizo. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Put stuffing in the cavity of the chicken.
- Place chicken on a baking pan or dish.
- Brush the skin with butter.
- Cook the chicken for 1 hour or until skin of the chicken is golden brown.
Source: The Maya Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!