- 1 big Puso ng Saging (Banana Heart/Bud)
- 1/4 k Kalabasa (squash)
- 100 gms vermicelli noodles
- 200 gms small shrimps (you can opt to remove the shells)
- 1 medium size tomatoes
- 1 medium size onions
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 C water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove red layers of the puso ng saging until a yellowish core is revealed. Sliced the core thinly and soaked in salted water.
- In a pan, saute garlic until light brown in color. Add onions and cooked until onions changes color and limped.
- Add tomatoes,soy sauce and pepper. Saute for a minute. Add shrimps and cook until shrimps changes in color. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add squash.Remove water from Puso ng Saging and add in pan when squash is already half cook. Sprinkle some salt.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir in vermicelli noodles before removing from heat
Source: Everything's Herbed
Share It To Your Friends!