- 350g minced pork belly, leaner part
- 1 ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp shao xing rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, mix the marinade ingredients together and stir well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the minced pork and stir very well in one direction until the mixture becomes pasty.
- Transfer to a container with a cover and refrigerate for three days to cure.
- Divide the mixture into 10 portions. Shape each into a sausage shape.
- You can pan fry the sausages for 10-15 minutes until cooked through and browned. Alternatively, wrap them in aluminum foil and bake in a 350° F/180° C oven for 20 minutes, then pan frying them until browned for a better shape.
- Serve with sinangag (garlic fried rice), fried eggs and tomatoes.
Source: Vi Vian's Food Blog
Share It To Your Friends!