- 500 grams chicken breast cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (for marinate) and another 3 cloves for sauteeing
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp seasoning liquid (Maggi Savor)
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can button mushroom sliced
- Marinate the chicken in Worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, garlic and pepper for overnight.
- In a skillet, sautee garlic and mushroom. Add the chicken with some of the marinate. Do not put all sauce cos it may tend to be a bit salty so you have to taste first.
- When the chicken is tender, remove from fire.
- Serve in a sizzling plate if available.
Share It To Your Friends!