- lbs. Corned beef (sliced in cubes)
- 2 pcs. radish (thinly sliced)
- 2 pcs. eggplant (thinly sliced)
- 1 pack okra
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 pcs. onions (quartered)
- 1 pack tamarind soup base
- fish sauce (optional)
- Other vegetables that you could add on include: taro, bokchoy and chili to give this dish a kick.
- In a pot, boil rice water (water used for washing rice) onions and tomatoes. Add the corned beef. Cook until tender. Add the vegetables and the souring agent. You may want to add a small amount of the souring agent first then see from there. Season with fish sauce or, if unavailable, with salt.
Source:Goddess Of Deliciousness
Share It To Your Friends!