- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Mighty Leaf Coco Chai Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup unsweetened apple cider
- Sprinkle the pork roast with the kosher salt (on all sides), and gently pat the minced garlic onto the meat.
- Add 1-½ cups of boiling water to a mug and add the loose leaf chai. Allow tea to steep for 8 minutes before adding it to your crock pot along with the apple cider.
- Place the pork roast in the crock pot on top of the liquid and set your crock pot on low. Cook for 6 hours, spooning liquid onto the meat periodically.
- Remove roast from crock pot, cut off the netting, and place meat on a cutting board.
- Using two forks, shred the meat and place meat back in the crock pot with the juices for another 10 minutes.
Source: The Roasted Root
Share It To Your Friends!