- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut up, tips discarded
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Original)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepared sauce for dipping, such as Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing
- Rinse wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place wings in a large glass or other non-reactive mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the pepper sauce, honey, and garlic.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Gently fold to cover wings.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to sit on counter for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly grease a baking rack with shortening or cooking spray that fits inside.
- Place prepared rack in lined pan.
- Using tongs, remove wings from sauce mix and lay evenly on rack of baking sheet.
- Spoon additional remaining sauce over wings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until wings are sizzling, starting to crisp, and meat is done.
- Be careful not to allow wings to burn due to over baking.
- When ready, remove from oven.
- Transfer wings to serving dish and serve while warm.
Source: The Log Home Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!