- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 strips cooked and crispy bacon (crumbled)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2lb bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix, crumbled bacon and cheese. Fold in the frozen tater tots. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Place into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.
Source: Blog Chef
Share It To Your Friends!