- 2 pcs boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 bar lengthwise cold unsalted butter, cut
- into 2sticks
- 2 Tbsp minced flatleaf parsley
- 1/2 cup allpurpose flour
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 liter vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Lay the chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound each fillet using a mallet, rolling pin or a heavy bottom pan until very thin, taking care not to tear holes into the meat. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and black pepper.
- Roll the butter logs over the minced parsley. Place a butter log in the middle of each chicken fillet and roll tightly using the plastic wrap. Chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat each rolled chicken breast with flour. Dip in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat so that each roll has a double coating of the egg and breadcrumbs. Chill again for 10 minutes before frying.
- Preheat oil and deepfry the rolled chicken breasts over medium heat until golden brown (approximately 23 minutes).
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving
Source: Kain Klab
Share It To Your Friends!