- 1 bunch of water spinach (a.k.a. kangkong or yousai)
- 2 tablespoons sushi vinegar
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the garlic, onion and tomato.
- Separate the leaves of the water spinach and chop the stalks.
- Brown the garlic in oil.
- Add in the onion and mix until the onion separates.
- Add in the tomato and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add in the water, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper. Bring to boil.
- Add in the water spinach, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir to soak the water spinach in the sauce.
- Reduce the sauce for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!