- 1 lb. pansit canton Noodles
- 1/2 lb. fresh regular tofu, cubed
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts, washed
- 1/2 lb. snow peas, tips cut and sliced
- 1 can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 can pineapple slices, sliced to bits
- 2 cups parsley
- 3 stalks bok choy, individually cut
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 tbsps. oyster sauce
- 4 tbsps. soy sauce
- 4 tbsps. olive or any other type of cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic and onions for 1 minute. Add cube tofu and carefully stir-fry until light brown. Remove and set aside.
- Using the remaining oil, stir-fry vegetables in order of bamboo shoots, snow peas, bean sprouts, sliced mushrooms, bok choy and parsley. Allow at least a minute interval between each vegetables.
- Pour chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and, salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add pineapple and pansit canton noodles. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Mix well but careful not to crushed noodles into small pieces.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with sautéed tofu, garlic and onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!