- 3 chicken breasts, cut in strips (I get about 3 out of one breast)
- 4-5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt (I use Lawry's)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place butter on a large baking sheet and place in the oven to melt (once the butter is melted, remove it from the oven so it doesn't burn!).
- Combine all ingredients besides chicken and butter in a large paper or ziploc bag. Add the chicken and shake to coat.
- Take your baking sheet out of the oven once the butter has melted and place your chicken on it, leaving a space between each strip. Bake 10 minutes, flip gently with a pair of tongs, and bake another 10-12 minutes.
- Be sure to check to make sure your chicken is cooked, as the thickness can greatly affect baking time. You want it to be done but not overdone and dry. Bake another 5-10 minutes if needed.
- Remove to a plate lined with paper towel to soak up any excess grease. Serve immediately.
Source: The Recipe Rebel
Share It To Your Friends!