- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, sun dried tomatoes, basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat grill or pan under high heat.
- Gently form mixture into four equally-sized patties and cook for about four minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Serve on toasted buns with desired condiments and/or burger toppings.
Source: The Tasty Bite
Share It To Your Friends!