- 1 large or 2 small heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup milk (I use Veggemo original)
- 1 cup panko (or sub gluten-free breadcrumbs, if needed)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Finely minced parsley or cilantro, to garnish
- For the bang bang sauce
- ¼ cup Hellmen's light mayo*
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1-2 teaspoons (depending how spicy you like it)gochujang or Sriracha (I prefer gochujang)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the milk in a medium sized bowl. Place the panko, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper in another medium sized bowl.
- Using one hand for the milk and the other for the panko, dip one cauliflower floret into the milk then the panko then place it on the prepared baking sheet. You'll need to press the panko into the cauliflower a little so it sticks. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower florets.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the cauliflower is brown and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, prepare the bang bang sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- When the cauliflower comes out of the oven, drizzle it with the bang bang sauce and top with minced parsley or cilantro and serve immediately.
Source: The Endless Meal
Share It To Your Friends!