- 1 Kilo Shrimp
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 4 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pieces Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle String beans (Sitaw)
- 1 bundle swamp cabbage (Kangkong) – cut into 2″ long
- 3 pieces Hot banana peppers (Siling mahaba)
- 5 cups water
- fish sauce (patis) or salt
- Boil Tamarind in water to soften.
- Pound and extract all juices and set aside.
- In a casserole, boil water add in tamarind juice (or pour 1 pack sinigang mix), onions, tomatoes and radish.
- Lower fire, add in Shrimps, swamp cabbage, string beans and hot banana peppers.
- simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt or fish sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!