- 1 kilo medium sized shrimps
- 1/2 cup coconut vinegar (or any kind of vinegar)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onions
- salt, pepper, and brown sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- Wash the shrimps and cut off the whiskers.
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- In a wok, half cook the shrimps in Sprite for 1 minute. You’ll know if it’s half cooked when the shrimps are slightly no longer transparent. Do not wait for it to turn completely orange. Drain and set aside the sauce.
- In the same wok, heat some oil and saute the garlic and onions.
- Add in the shrimps, scallions, and the vinegar mixture.
- Add a little of the sauce from when you cooked the shrimps first. Do not overcook. Just wait until the shrimp turns bright orange.
- Season according to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!