- 12 ounces ground pork sausage
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix the sausage, garlic powder and pepper and set aside.
- Split the sausage into 4 equals size balls.
- Form each ball of sausage into a thin patty, approximately 4 inches around.
- Place an egg into the center of each patty and form it around the egg, making sure to completely seal it. Set aside.
- After all four eggs are wrapped in sausage, set up three bowls for dipping. One with the flour, one with the beaten egg and one with the Panko.
- Roll each egg in the flour, then the beaten egg, and then the Panko. Gently press the Panko into the sausage to completely cover it. Set aside.
- When your oil is heated to 340 degrees, gently lower one egg at a time into it. You can fry two at time.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until a deep golden brown all the way around.
- Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels.
- Serve with dijon or spicy mustard
Source: Tammilee Tips
Share It To Your Friends!