- a bundle of Chayote (sayote) tops
- 10-15 pieces small guava fruits, ripe – peeled – (you can make some small cuts to have the juice comes out when cooking)
- a piece of onion
- clove of garlic
- sliced or ground pork
- salt or fish sauce to season
- half cup of water
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork and let it be cooked.
- Add the chayote tops and guava fruit and add water.
- Cover and let it simmer.
- Season according to taste with fish sauce or salt.
Source: The Food Techie
Share It To Your Friends!