- 1 kg pork, cut in cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pieces potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 piece red capsicum or red bell pepper, sliced
- 5 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 1 cup green peas
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lemonade or sprite
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- In a pot saute garlic and onion.
- Add the pork and cook until changes its color.
- Add water and let it boil, simmer until pork is tender. Add water if needed.
- Add the potatoes and carrots and cook until tender in texture. Do not overcooked.
- Add in the green peas. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the lemonade or sprite.
- Then add tomato paste and peanut butter. Stir well.
- Add the capsicum, soy sauce and bay leaves.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water if you want the sauce not too thick.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!