- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- around 300 grams ground pork sirloin
- 1 medium sized potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- half a head of cabbage, sliced into think strips
- salt and pepper, to taste
- a splash of soy sauce (just enough to coat the pork)
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onions and cook until garlic is fragrant and onions start to go limp.
- Add the potatoes and mix to coat with the oil. Fry until the potatoes start to crisp and become golden brown at the edges.
- Add the ground pork, season with salt and pepper and cook until it browns and some of the fat starts to render.
- Add the soy sauce and mix well until the pork is evenly coated.
- Add the cabbage. Carefully mix well to allow the heat to wilt the cabbage.
- When done, remove from heat and serve warm with rice. Enjoy!
Source: The Hungry Giant
Share It To Your Friends!