- 5oo g. Pancit Bihon
- 250g. Ground Pork
- 2 pcs. Chinese Sausage, sliced thinly
- 250 g. Shrimp, cooked, deveined and peeled
- 1 medium carrots, chopped thinly
- 1 head broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1 medium Chinese cabbage, chopped thinly
- 1 medium garlic, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of Soy sauce
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Sesame oil
- Cooking oil for stir frying
- Calamansi or lime
- Heat a wok, saute garlic and onions in cooking oil then add the ground pork, Chinese Sausage, a bit of soy sauce and ground pepper to taste and cook until the pork is tender. Add the shrimp, carrots and broccoli and put some water and let it simmer until the vegetables are half cooked. Add the cabbage and cover until tender. Remove from heat and set aside the vegetable mixture in a bowl.
- In the same wok, boil about 2-3 cups of water. When the water is boiling, add the bihon noodles and season with soy sauce to make the noodles look darker and not bland taste. Bihon noodles absorb a lot of water so make sure you pour in some more water if the noodles becomes dry. When the noodles is almost done, pour in the vegetables and mix together all the ingredients in the wok until the noodle is cooked. Season with sesame oil to add characteristic taste.
- Serve while hot and squeeze sliced Calamansi or lime.
Source: Kiko's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!