- 1 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate or graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 (0.73 ounce) envelopes Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Place 3/4 cup peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Pour inside of pie crust; immediately tilt pie crust to evenly cover bottom and sides with peanut butter. Place crust in freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cocoa mix and water in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Microwave remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter on HIGH 20 seconds or until just melted. Quickly fill pie crust with ice cream. Drizzle peanut butter over ice cream followed by cocoa mixture.
- Freeze pie until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into 8 slices. Top with Redd-wip just before serving. Store leftovers in freezer.
Source: All Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!