- 400 gms. kuhol
- 10 gms. garlic
- 20 gms. ginger
- 20 gms. onion
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup gata (first extract)
- ½ cup gata (2nd extract)
- ¼ tali (bundle) kangkong or malungay
- Soak kuhol in water overnight.
- Clean and wash the kuhol
- Sauté garlic, ginger, onions, season with salt then add in the kuhol.
- Pour in the coconut milk (2nd extract first).
- After a while add the first extract.
- Add the kangkong leaves or malungay
- Let simmer until the coconut milk is well absorbed.
Source: Philippines Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!