- 1 large can cream style corn
- Soy milk, measure it using the can of cream style corn
- 1/2 cube or 1/2 tsp. vegetable bouillon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parsley flakes
- Put cream style corn in a pot. Using the can of the cream style corn, measure the soy milk and add to the pot. Add the vegetable cube.
- In a medium heat, stir constantly until hot. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve in a dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes and slice of bread.
- If you don’t want the skins of the corn, you can strain it before putting it to the pot.
- You can also use chicken cubes for this.
- This soup is creamy, if you opt for not-so-creamy one, you can cut the soy milk into half and replace with water.
- Full-cream milk can also be used.
Source: The Not So Creative Cook
Share It To Your Friends!