- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast; filleted to make 8 pieces
- 1 large shallots, minced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- ⅓ cup Tamari Soy Sauce, gluten free
- salt and pepper
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large resealable bag, place the chicken, shallots, garlic, bay leaves, lime juice and soy sauce and vegetable oil. Nicely incorporate all the ingredients. Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours can be longer for better result.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken about 4 minutes per side or until chicken are done. Serve with fresh cilantro. Yum!
Source:Gluten Free Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!